Custom Design Guidelines
Convenient Design Options:
- CUSTOM: If you would like our designers to create a unique look for you, or if you would like to work with an outside designer, our custom program is the best option. If you would like our designers to create your look, we need your team and sponsor logos, in vector format, along with some idea of your desired look. To describe your vision, you could call, e-mail, or send a rough sketch. If you would like to choose specific colors, please see our color list. If you wish to use an outside graphic designer, save time and money by asking your designer to follow our Designer's Guidelines.When you turn in your logos or the work of your outside designer, you will also need to tell us which clothing styles you want to order. When we have this information we will send you a color concept proof of each style via email. At this time you can approve your artwork or ask for changes.
- SEMI-CUSTOM: If you do not have the time to develop a fully-custom look but still want dynamic graphics personalized with your team logo, our semi-custom program is perfect for you.
- Our delivery date is 2 weeks from when the order is placed. If art approval is requested, it will be 2 weeks from the time of art approval. In peak season, production time may be 3 weeks.
- Minimal Art Charges:
- Art time for preparing your art for production is included in the set-up charges of your order. Art charges are separately assessed at the rate of $75 per hour for time spent converting pixel art to vector art. Art development charges will also be assessed if you require more than one revision to your proof before signing off on your artwork, or for excessive art time.
Ask for Vector Art!
- Logos should be submitted in VECTOR format, so please request official vector logos from your sponsors. Taking a moment to request official logos in vector format will save you, the customer, both time and money. Vector artwork uses geometric elements like points, lines, and curves to create images. It is different than pixel-based art such as photos which use a collection of dots to make images. Graphic designers build vector art in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. Common file extentions for vector art files are .ai, .eps, and .pdf. Logos downloaded directly from web sites are usually low-resolution .jpg, .gif, or .bmp pixel images. These are not usable. If vector are is not available, Hidden Bay can rebuild your logo for an additional fee.
- The person(s) placing an order for custom or semi-custom apparel that includes another company's name, slogan, or logo is (are) solely responsible for observing the legal rights to use copyrighted material. Hidden Bay Graphics will not be held responsible for copyright infringement(s) that may occur. We reserve the right to ask you to produce written permission from the sponsoring company.