Thank you for choosing Hidden Bay Graphics for your screen printing, graphics and promotional products needs. We have the ability to design and create state of the art custom apparel and promotional products.
- Domestic Orders -Hidden Bay Graphics has negotiated with the top parcel carriers in order to get our products to our customers on time at the lowest possible cost. At this point, we rely on UPS and FedEx for larger orders and USPS for smaller orders. Being located in the central part of the country, we can ship to most Midwestern states in 1 - 2 days the East and West coasts can take up to 4 - 5 days via ground ship. If customers need product over night or 2 day service, we are happy to quote an approximate price for this service. Only UPS and FedEx offer tracking information at the standard rate. We reserve the right to utilize the carrier of our choice.
- International Orders - Your order can be be shipped by USPS, UPS or FedEx in a variety of classes and options. Please be aware that we only deliver in methods that offer tracking numbers. Your packages may be subject to import duties, taxes or fees imposed by your own country or the carrier on their behalf. We have no control over these charges and they are assessed when the package arrives in your country. These fees are the recipient's responsibility and are not included in the shipping costs that were quoted and that which you were charged. We do not control these taxes in any way, nor do we receive this money. You will be require to pay for these costs (if any) by your local parcel carrier or customs office. Customs policies vary from country to country. We would suggest you contact your local customs office for more information, if you are concerned.
What do the abbreviations in the catalog stand for?
- ASP- Adult Screen Print. Add the name of your resort, shop, and/or city at no additional charge. Cannot change original design
- YSP – Youth Screen Print. Add the name of your resort, shop, and/or city at no additional charge. Cannot change original design
- VSP – Value Screen Print, 1 color. Can change/add text at no cost
- CSP – Custom Screen Print. Can customize most of the design, while keeping the integrity of the original.
- EC – Embroidery Crest. Can also be used as the front of a cap.
- EFF – Embroidery Full front
- TT – Tackle Twill
- Sublimated Applique TT – Tackle Twill with a Custom Photo
- DSP – Dye Sublimation Print. Unlike Screen printing, a heat process is used to transfer a photo to the entire piece of apparel. Fully Custom with own Photo and text
What are the Screen Printing Icons for?
- Any icons in prints labeled VSP or CSP can be substituted for a different one of your choosing, and they can be used to work out an original design